Saturday, 21 September 2013

Back to the future…

Oh dear, the blog seems to have lapsed a bit of late. I've no excuse and even my recent holiday only accounts for a couple of weeks though more on that some other time. Just to get me back into the swing of things I thought I'd share this with you. Spotted this morning in Leicester outside the Phoenix Cinema, a real live De Lorean complete with hover board and flux capacitor.

The car belongs to a gentleman called Mark Sutton who was raising money for Parkingson's disease and was kind enough to let me take these photos.

The car is available for events.


  1. Replies
    1. It's not something you come across everyday.

  2. Have never seen one of these for real, other than in the movie. I wonder if people ever get hit when the doors open. Looks lethal!

  3. I saw it! I was a little amazed, and it reminded me of what a good film Back to the Future is...and how well Micheal J. Fox portrayed his character Marty Mc Fly. Was it really back in 1985? Mmmm, perhaps I should have jumped in the car and transported myself back in where would I go first?